Can't wait...going to outlet in Wrentham, Ma!

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
I am so excited I can hardly stand it....going to Mass next week for vacation and will be headed to this outlet with my sister who lives nearby. Anyone been to this outlet lately? What bags did they have there....with all the Zoes in the outlets hoping to score a dark coral one. Wondering if they have any Parker items or Sabrinas! My sister lives about 15 minutes away...hoping the outlets have those coupons again!!

I was there last week... I saw alot of Zoe's but sorry, could not tell you the colors... I am not interested in Zoe's myself, so did not pay all that much attention to them... I saw Parker shoulder bags... and yes, Sabrina's... 2 tables of them... Gold Ikat, the Blue/Brown Scarf Print, Spectator (green/white), Lavender Op Art, and they had Madison Shoulder Bags as well, in Tan, Parchment, and other colors I can not remember... Pink I think and maybe Lavender...

There were still the MFF Signature Stripe and the Legacy Lined Totes.... Lots of Wristlets and Wallets...

Things change there very quickly, so I can not be sure what they will have when you go next week...

That is one of the things I loved about going to Wrentham. They always seemed to have something new each time I went. I got lots of nice goodies there back in June when I went home to visit.

They had a bunch of Zoes...got my dark coral one! So miffed though, I asked the SA if they had any out back and she said no we never had those and then 5 minutes later another SA comes out with an armful. Oh well, I got mine!

My sister got a Platinum Zoe and loves it. They also had Grass patent, Rose, Fawn as well as some signatures and denim patchwork...no Berry. I also got this great metallic Bleeker foldover Limited edition bag with chain strap style number 13784 ....never seen it before so it must be truly limited :smile:

They had some Parker Mushroom zip top shoulder bags, and some larger shoulder bags in the Orchid color and Sand. Some Madison shoulder bags in Rosegold and Green specatator (only 30% off though, the Parkers, Peytons, and Zoes were 50%). Some Peytons in a platinum metallic color. That is pretty much it, the rest were MFF bags.

Still debating whether or not to go back and get the Madison shoulder bag in rosegold (if it is still there). All great buys with the 20% coupons...Medium Zoes were less than $100!!!

I just read that the Wrentham outlet in general (not just the Coach store)is one of the top 10 outlets in the US. It was in Marie Claire magazine today! Have fun!

I live in New Hampshire and I am an hour from Wrentham and an hour from the Tilton, NH outlet. Even though i don't have to pay sales tax at Tilton, I still go to Wrentham. The Coach SAs are friendly at Tilton, but the store is small. At Wrentham it is always a frenzy, and I always seem to find something fun and different. Wrentham also has Kate Spade, Cole Haan, Williams Sonoma, and other fun stores. Definitely worth the trip if you are in the area!

Cool! Just curious, what were the other 9?

Chicago Premium (Aurora, IL)
Desert Hills Premium (Cabazon, CA)
Houston Premium (Cypress, TX)
Las Vegas
North Georgia Premium (Dawsonville, GA)
Philadelphia Premium (Limerick, PA)
Seattle Premium (Tulalip,WA)
Waikele Premium (Walpahu, HI)
Woodbury Common (Central Valley, NY)

Glad to see you got some good deals at Wrentham! I'll have to make a trip over there soon!

I just got back from Wrentham... I have a wallet on Hold there right now (I won't have the funds until Monday).... I saw alot of Orchard Zoes (the Dusty Pink) and bright Crimson Patent Zoes... A couple of Sabrina's .. Gold Ikat Small and Lavender Op Art Small... and the Rose Gold and Spectator Green/White Madison Shoulder bags... Nothing really spectacular... but to be honest, I was wallet hunting and not bag hunting... I have the Pink Ikat Zip around wallet on Hold until MOnday... WOOO HOOO...