Can't wait for the KUSAMA LE to come to an end

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Because everyday, every hour, I resist myself so hard not to get another Kusama piece. I go to work with the cash in my wallet just in case I want to go to the boutique. I only have SLGs Kusama and want more SLGs and a neverfull, maybe a speedy .... However at the same time, I say to myself that is enough. You have to be reasonable. Be happy with what you have.

So far, I got a red cosmetic pouch, the red zippy, the yellow key fob and the green agenda. Love them all and they are always with me. :biggrin:

I would love to get: the blue zippy, the blue cosmetic pouch, the green speedy, the red papillon and the red neverfull. Crazy is'nt it ?

I just wish that all the Kusamas pieces will be sold out soon so there will be no chance for me to get anything else..... Does someone feel the same way as I do ?:P

2. Yes!!! I completely understand where you are coming from! LOL

3. Ouff! Thank you! You know Kathrynch that was your modeling pics of your white neverfull and red papillon that drew me into this LE! :biggrin:

4. Oh how funny!!! I have been trying to resist the white speedy for about two weeks. LOL! So far I am winning. Of course there are no white Kusama speedies around so it is easy to resist something that isn't available. Haha! I want to be satisfied with what I have.

5. I feel the same way! All I think about is getting something else! I bought the white Speedy, red Speedy, white key fob & red key fob and I talk myself out of the insolite wallet in red daily.

6. I'm so related! I went to LV store yesterday to check out the Portobello and I was surprised when I saw the Red Neverfull displays on the shelf. I was so tempted to get it since I thought they were all gone at my local LV boutiques. I hope someone will buy it soon....

7. You girls are making me feel so much better. Thank you. I was staring to think that I was not normal... :biggrin:

8. I know I'm not normal about things like this

9. I'm trying not to buy a red Speedy.

10. Seeing other people's fabulous bags on here definitely DOES NOT help lol

11. You are so not alone... I tried on the NF and Speedy and felt it didn't look good on me but now I'm thinking my mind was playing tricks on me because I know I don't need another bag..

I am so temped to buy a NF but I cannot.. I really wish LV wasn't so darn addictive.. Never in my life have I had such a strong addiction to anything.. I have to break this addiction one way or the other..

GL MrsDarling!!!

12. I haven't bought anything and I'm trying desperately to control the urge, or you know then you may buy from the e-bay at the escalated price, I've seen some selling for crazy prices!

13. Hahaha! ITA

14. Oh you need as much luck as I do. Lol. I feel the same way. I was never been so drawn to a LE before..... We can do it. Hold on, it will be over soon. :smile:

15. Yup, I keep looking for Kusama threads