Can't stop thinking about these shoes, opinions needed

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I have been obsessing over these Sergio Rossis for going on 6 months. I almost bought them full price but talked myself off of a ledge a couple of months ago. Now that they are on sale, I am sooooo tempted though Xmas is right around the corner.

My wardrobe consists of a lot of neutrals (black, gray, white, cream, tan) with pops of color like yellow, olive, magenta & plum. The only thing holding me back is the practicality of it.

I have a classic w/ a twist sense of style (think Victoria Beckham ). Are these shoes a must have, must pass or "only buy if you have $400.00 hanging around"? I need unbiased advise! TIA!

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/stor...842946&010=X0KXJ&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=X0KXJ

for *me* I'd say "only buy if you have $400.00 hanging around"

but if you really like them and have been obsessing over them for a such a long time, then just get them, or else you may regret later on... or at least that's what always happens to me haha

my opinion is "only buy if you have $400.00 hanging around." They are nice and would give your outfits that "twist" you love. As well, they seem to have been on your mind for quite some time! GL!

Honestly, if you have been obsessing over ANY pair of shoes for 6 months +, then you DEFINITELY ought to buy them when they are on sale. It doesn't matter if anyone else likes them, because no one except you will miss them when they are gone and you don't have a pair. If you love them, don't let the opportunity go by and let them get away!

does obsessing mean you've tried them on already and love how they look on you? if not, and you're only going by the picture, then i'd say pass on these.

Have you tried these on at a store?

I wouldn't get it because of the practicality issue, but that's just me. If you've tried them on, loved them, and have been obsessing then I say go for it. But from my personal experience the internet pic isn't always an honest display of what the shoe is really like.

Cat

Thanks for the posts so far. I have not tried them on in the store, only seen them online. You ladies have a point...seeing in real life if different than a photo. Still contemplating.....

Definitely cool, but you need to see if you can wear them. I saw a woman at NM the other day, trying to stand in a CL with the SAs help -- she couldn't. Love the color for your wardrobe.

Definitely cool, but you need to see if you can wear them. I saw a woman at NM the other day, trying to stand in a CL with the SAs help -- she couldn't. Love the color for your wardrobe.

LOL! A sales associate told me a few weeks ago that he noticed the women who wore Christian Louboutins were most often in pain. :biggrin:

If it was me, I would go for it! If I've been lusting after something for upwards of 6 months, then I know I really really want it. Grab them, if you feel regret then return them. Give yourself a shot at it. :graucho: