Can't stop staring at this beauty!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies
    I've always been a Chanel girl but knew that someday I would want to own the lady Dior. I think it's the most elegant ladylike bag even more so than my classic flap.
    Fast forward to the day when I had the option to buy either a Chanel boy in beige or the lady dior. Dh was sweet enough to buy me an early birthday present. I've been wanting a beige bag since forever so the obvious option was to get the boy as I always pictured my lady to be in a vibrant color.
    I visited both the boutiques and here's what I left with.

1462256006555.jpg
    1462256023445.jpg
    1462256037925.jpg
    1462256057125.jpg

Presenting my lady dior in red w/ ghw!!
    Thanks for letting me share and apologies for the super long post!

2. But that's absolutely wonderful! I can't imagine a better way for you to embrace Dior than a head to head with a Chanel boy in beige; I'm not dissing beige, but I see so much of it that I'm bored. I'm pretty sure that quite a lot of people are bored with beige as well but they can't make the break. :nogood:

Such a gorgeous colour: I think you are going to have a wonderful time with your lady, and you will brighten the lives of the people who see you with it. Who could look at you and not feel cheered by it? Many congratulations, and thank you for sharing :smile:

3. So beautiful!! Happy birthday. Enjoy your new beauty!

4. Gorgeous Red Lady Dior!!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

5. Congrats and happy birthday! Your bag is stunning! The LD was an excellent choice and the color you chose is nothing short of amazing. Enjoy!

6. Happy birthday and congrats on a stunning bag. I hope you enjoy her for decades to come!

7. Absolutely stunning! Congratulations!

8. How gorgeous! The red colour matched with gold h/w is simply perfection. Happy early birthday!

9. Thank you willowbarb she really is a great pop of color to my mostly neutral outfits. I'm so glad I chose this over the beige boy.

10. Thank you liznaj

Sent from my SM-G930F using PurseForum mobile app

11. She really is! Thank you

12. Thank you so much!

13. Thanks! I haven't put her down since the day I got her

14. Thank you averagejoe

15. Thanks diorme Lady dior in red with ghw screams elegance to me!