Can't Stop Buying Natural Florentine!

Masteryoda

Jul 12, 2012
All these beautiful colors in Florentine and I can't stop buying natural! Its a color that gets better with time...it develops such a nice patina...browns up and shines so nicely! Glove leather in other brands I prefer black, but florentine I have to have natural! I'll get to other colors...one of these days! Maybe raspberry or plum satchel will be next...after a natural Smith which is next in line! :P

All these beautiful colors in Florentine and I can't stop buying natural! Its a color that gets better with time...it develops such a nice patina...browns up and shines so nicely! Glove leather in other brands I prefer black, but florentine I have to have natural! I'll get to other colors...one of these days! Maybe raspberry or plum satchel will be next...after a natural Smith which is next in line! :P

I am the same way. I have the side pocket hobo in natural and the domed buckle satchel in natural. I have to stop! 2 is enough. I love tmoro brown and black and chestnut but there is something about the florentine leather in the natural color that I cannot resist! :nogood:

I only have one florentine and its the toggle sac. Its in the natural and I pulled it out the other day to move it back into rotation for awhile and its turned a little, but not much. Maybe I should put it outside and let it sunbath :P hahahaha. Fortunately I love the natural color too.

Do you have a 'family pic' of all your Florentine Naturals?

I do not have a pic yet but I need to take one! That's a good idea!!! I currently have 3...the large satchel, the flap tab satchel, and the medium pocket tassle satchel.

I also love the Natural so much! I currently own the small natural florentine satchel but am now also wanting the regular/bigger one. The only thing stopping me in getting the regular one is that I am not sure if its silly to have the same exact bag in different sizes being the same color and all. I just will not get rid of my small though because it was a gift from my mom and I do love it. I would love to see the Taupe in this bag, like real pics of it :smile:

I keep thinking about the natural but, I'm so worried about stains! I have heard about so many being ruined by something that would have come out if the bag was just a different color. I have the black Flo and Oyster Flo and any mark I have gotten on it has wiped off. Is the natural that way?

I keep thinking about the natural but, I'm so worried about stains! I have heard about so many being ruined by something that would have come out if the bag was just a different color. I have the black Flo and Oyster Flo and any mark I have gotten on it has wiped off. Is the natural that way?

I am very careful with my bags, so I haven't gotten anything on my natural and it's over a year old. It did get wet once on a rainy day, but dried perfectly without any sign of water marks.

It depends. Wearing certain darker colored jeans can be a prob. Yes the natural does get color transfer especially when new. If anyone seriously worries about color transfer and is hard on their bags its mayb best to not get natural. If you have not had trouble with the oyster colored bag though I seriously doubt you would have too much trouble with the natural. Rain usually dries with no markings but water from the sink not always...it can leave marks if a enough happens to get on the bag. Good news is that any water marks will blend in over time in the natural as bag darkens. On an older bag that's already darkened I doubt u would even notice any water marks.

I love natural too. My satchel was a little bit darker when I bought it, like it had sat on the shelf for awhile. It has since gotten a little more darker in the month or two since I've had it. I've been caught in the rain with it with at least twice and have had no stain problems. I do rotate my bags. I love my satchel. It is so cute.