Cant stay away from LV...am I alone??

I love Vuitton (along with Coach, Michael Kors, Chanel, and Gucci) as well! I just am used to growing up with women and men with the designer goods from this particular fashion house... However, I found out from my parents that my late grandmother was a fan and collector of Fendi, Ferragamo, and Valentino.... and I am now falling for Fendi.... I just believe it's gorgeous as well.

I was the same way....THEN....I got a few Chanel bags....Now, I still LoVe Louis, but I do buy more Chanel than LV. So, I think that the "addiction" never ends, but it might expand to include others! :graucho:

I was reading your post as if I'd written it myself. My father also purchased by first LV, as a teen, while we were on vacation in Las Vegas. I've owned Coach, Michael Kors, and Kooba. Once I discovered eBay, I sold them all to buy my first Balenciaga. After the first, I bought two more. After my third Balenciaga, I went back to LV and haven't looked back since. I have 1 Givenchy and 1 MCM in my collection but everything else - wallets, sunglass holders, agenda, key chains, check book cover, etc - are all LV. I have an addiction to the Speedy. If I could, I'd own it in every color/pattern that's available in a 35 or larger. I don't think it's a terrible thing to be addicted to. They hold their value and one day a daughter or niece would be so lucky to receive my growing collection.

Well, I swore off LV for many years. I said that I would never buy LV.....then lightning struck. :rain: I like that I can wear them in the rain without having to worry about anything as opposed to a few of my other designer handbags.

I now have 3 LV handbags and 2 slgs. There are only 2 other LV bags (Portobello, Totally) that I think would be nice....but am not desparate to have them since I passed on them for the other bags.

I alternate between other designers' handbags..so, I possibly could swap bags for other ones years down the road. :smile:

Life is short...enjoy

I'm trying to branch out to other brands as well but LV still makes my heart skip beats.
I just want a couple here and there from other brands but I know the majority of my collection will always be LV.

I completely understand. I still occasionally use my Coach bags, and I hope to own a few Chanel bags one day, but I don't think I'll ever get tired of LV. It makes my heartbeat speed up!