Can't stand Ebay anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your help. I told her to send me pictures and she said that the pen mark was not showing up in the pictures she took. I then told her to send the bag back to me for a full refund and she said, "I do not want to send it back -- what do you think we shoulddo?" I then replied that I had already told her what I think -- full refund. I have not heard from her since. I hate waiting around not knowing what she's going to do...
I really hope you stand your ground, if you know that the bag was flawless then why should you have to give a partial refund?
I'm sure there are many buyers who ask for a discount. When I was in school I worked in a clothing store and people would ask for additional discounts all the time, like it was a yard sale.
Anyhow the exact same thing happened to me last year and I knew the bag was flawless and besides she paid $300 instead of $1100. I refused to give a discount and asked her to send it back and I would happily give her a full refund. Needless to say she never returned my email.
Hope it all works out for you.

I once had a buyer try this with me and not only did I tell her to send the bag right back to me, I refunded every penny of her money PLUS gave her funds to mail it back to me! It was about the principle of the whole thing. But after I e-mailed other people she had purchased from, I found out that she does it to everyone.