Can't sell on ebay - reasons?

97fc8d2dae669d5a77d4812e9a33ff7a.png

It is, sadly. I made a screenshot.
Thank you very much for your advice, I'll look up for good consignment shops (maybe local). Will try to relist too, maybe the third try will be successful.

I was in the same situation. Buyer contacted me and later agreed on a price. She paid via PayPal right after and I was going to ship it out the next day. Immediately after she paid, eBay messaged me the transaction got cancelled. eBay said the buyer's account was "hacked". Few hours later she messaged me to send her tracking info and when I told her what happened she was surprised.... told me to hold on the bag and once the problem resolves she will purchase again; which she never did...

Reactions: Maryna.M
No, I haven't posted it, you probably got me mixed up with someone else.
I sold couple of things before (not this month), but buyers didn't left any feedback, so I don't have selling feedback.
I have a common ebay account with 500$ usd limit in month selling, after I canceled the transaction I still cannot list more this month.

It's in your post of April 14.

Hello everyone. I am selling my Chanel boy woc, but twice had to cancel ebay orders. The first time buyer was chatting with me for 5 days, then asked for a discount (200$) and I agreed. After winning auction she said her paypal was hacked and she asked me to cancel the transaction. Then I relisted and second winning buyer had zero rating and never contacted me.
The bag is absolutely beautiful and is in mint condition and I am ready to sell as low as 2000$. Other sellers on ebay has this model for 2500-2700 USD, so I don't think it's problem with price.
I can't relist more this month and now I have to make a new ebay account etc.
Is all buyers like this? I've never sold such pricey bag before and never had a problems with buyers on ebay when I was selling cheaper things.
Where else I can sell?
Thank you for all advices and opinions.
View attachment 3821441
View attachment 3821443
Sorry that happened! That is such a bummer. Have you tried Fashionphile? I have sold to them many, many times and have always had wonderful experiences. HTH :smile: