Can't seem to love my whiskey edith

I know what you mean. I was so upset that NM messed up my preorder, but they called today to tell me they found an Edith....I declined. I'm just not loving it anymore. It's too briefcase looking.

doulosforhim- we are in the same boat! :lol: I just received my whiskey edith yesterday and it was not love at first sight at all!!! I returned it today. About a week ago I bought the same chanel tote and I :love: :love: it SOOO much! Once I saw cristinas I knew I had to have it! I really tried to like the edith but I just couldn't!

Doulos! The Chanel tote is gorgeous, and it looks great on you. I'm glad you went with it :nuts:

If the Edith isn't bag love at first sight, it must go back :P No point in keeping a bag that you won't use.

Hmm. What if the Edith is love at first sight TO LOOK AT, but maybe not so much to carry? I love the look of the bag, and the color, but now I am not so sure about taking her out for a spin. Maybe it's the mark on the handle...I know if I have to send it back for repairs the moment may have passed by the time I get her back!

ETenebris said:
Hmm. What if the Edith is love at first sight TO LOOK AT, but maybe not so much to carry? I love the look of the bag, and the color, but now I am not so sure about taking her out for a spin. Maybe it's the mark on the handle...I know if I have to send it back for repairs the moment may have passed by the time I get her back!

Did you fill her up and try her at home?

SoCal said:
Did you fill her up and try her at home?

Yesterday I did. I mean that by the time I send it back (if that's what RH makes me do...waiting again) and get a replacement, we will have moved on to the next bag craze and I don't know if I will still be dying for an Edith. :huh:

Understood. I can be a bag a minute girl. Some folks ask...will I be using this bag in 5 years? I ask...will I be using this bag in 3-5 months? Longer...well that is practically infinity...

ETenebris said:
I almost wish I could just get my jeans moyen paddy back...

pardon the hijacking doulousforhim

ETenebris - I wasn't around when you were having your jeans moyen angst. I returned one too and miss it terribly :sad: but I couldn't justify another summer color bag. Now when I look at the ones I kept I wonder if I was just too practical. What made you return the jeans moyen?