Can't seem to love my whiskey edith

PGN

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
doulosforhim- we are in the same boat! :lol: I just received my whiskey edith yesterday and it was not love at first sight at all!!! I returned it today. About a week ago I bought the same chanel tote and I :love: :love: it SOOO much! Once I saw cristinas I knew I had to have it! I really tried to like the edith but I just couldn't!

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Hmm. What if the Edith is love at first sight TO LOOK AT, but maybe not so much to carry? I love the look of the bag, and the color, but now I am not so sure about taking her out for a spin. Maybe it's the mark on the handle...I know if I have to send it back for repairs the moment may have passed by the time I get her back!

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
ETenebris said:
Hmm. What if the Edith is love at first sight TO LOOK AT, but maybe not so much to carry? I love the look of the bag, and the color, but now I am not so sure about taking her out for a spin. Maybe it's the mark on the handle...I know if I have to send it back for repairs the moment may have passed by the time I get her back!

Did you fill her up and try her at home?

blugenie

Endless Summer
O.G.
Feb 23, 2006
ETenebris said:
I almost wish I could just get my jeans moyen paddy back...

pardon the hijacking doulousforhim

ETenebris - I wasn't around when you were having your jeans moyen angst. I returned one too and miss it terribly :sad: but I couldn't justify another summer color bag. Now when I look at the ones I kept I wonder if I was just too practical. What made you return the jeans moyen?