Can't see pictures posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
I know I had this problem once before but can't remember how to fix it. I am not able to see any photos posted in any forums on people's threads, including in the private forums. Suggestions?

I know I had this problem once before but can't remember how to fix it. I am not able to see any photos posted in any forums on people's threads, including in the private forums. Suggestions?

Now, are you on a Windows machine or a Mac? We did change the hosting for the images, they are now being delivered globally by servers close to your geographic location. :tup:

I can't see any pictures posted as well, and I'm viewing on my iPhone. This app always worked fine up until a few days ago. If I can't see pictures, there's no point in even using this app! It's really annoying : / Can this be fixed?

I cant see any pictures either? What to do...
We have threads above on issues with images that are being worked on.

When we switched platforms we lost the ability for users to see old attachments in a post - now you have to click a link. We are working with the devs to fix this. I'm going to close this thread since it's from 2012! Feel free to message me if I can help with anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.