can't see photos in the 'blog entries' forum

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ... and i've noticed others have the same problem.
    it's been going on for a little while now, though it's fairly recent. i don't know if it has anything to do with the new image posting restrictions but it shouldn't since it's the admins that post in there.

2. I haven't been able to see pics in the most recent threads for a couple of weeks now.

3. Ugh, it is so annoying!! Not sure what is going on but Vlad and the coder are going to work on it this week!

4. ^^Oh good! Thanks Megs & Vlad! I want to see the latest bags.:yes:

5. I use firefox as well and in some of the blog entry threads I cant see the pics and in some I can. I cant see the pic in the valentino floral satchel thread but I can see the pic in the BV woven wallet :shrugs: It sort of goes and comes.

6. yes, you are right same here !

7. thanks, megs!
    it's so weird too, because it only affects that one section of the forum...

8. I am using firefox and I don't see images in that thread -- actually I only see HTML tags! HTML code is off on threads so using HTML tags instead of BB code might be the problem.

9. ^^I am using firefox as well. I can see those pics but I usually can't.:confused1:

10. Another Firefox user with the same problem. Just HTML gibberish, no photos. :shrugs: