Can't pull the trigger

I can't believe I just transferred all my money I was going to buy my bag on my credit card, it's sad as I can't get it now but nice to pay off a credit card I'm going to close it when the bank opens ! I've never used it to buy LV but as I want to buy a house this year it's better the card is gone,I will just have to save again and yep get hit with the increase.

I can't believe I just transferred all my money I was going to buy my bag on my credit card, it's sad as I can't get it now but nice to pay off a credit card I'm going to close it when the bank opens ! I've never used it to buy LV but as I want to buy a house this year it's better the card is gone,I will just have to save again and yep get hit with the increase.

Good for you! Owning a home is worth so much more than any bag IMO. I bought my first home in 2012 at just 24 years old. And in Hawaii that says a lot because it's so expensive here. I have a credit card too but I spend responsibly and don't buy anything on it that I don't have the money for.

The emp speedy 25 is really not heavy.
In a comparable style, the SC bags are in another category of price and more heavy too.
If you're not using your Chanel much, it could be worth it to sell it for a bag you will use much more !