Israel
I understand you but I have to say that it is one of the
more special bags you can get
if I had to choose my most basics or most happy I got
it would be on that list

Annie81

Jul 15, 2013
Sydney,Australia
I can't believe I just transferred all my money I was going to buy my bag on my credit card, it's sad as I can't get it now but nice to pay off a credit card I'm going to close it when the bank opens ! I've never used it to buy LV but as I want to buy a house this year it's better the card is gone,I will just have to save again and yep get hit with the increase.

Feb 8, 2009
I can't believe I just transferred all my money I was going to buy my bag on my credit card, it's sad as I can't get it now but nice to pay off a credit card I'm going to close it when the bank opens ! I've never used it to buy LV but as I want to buy a house this year it's better the card is gone,I will just have to save again and yep get hit with the increase.
Good for you! Owning a home is worth so much more than any bag IMO. I bought my first home in 2012 at just 24 years old. And in Hawaii that says a lot because it's so expensive here. I have a credit card too but I spend responsibly and don't buy anything on it that I don't have the money for.

Rose_Violet

Jan 28, 2014
Paris
The emp speedy 25 is really not heavy.
In a comparable style, the SC bags are in another category of price and more heavy too.
If you're not using your Chanel much, it could be worth it to sell it for a bag you will use much more !

mmchav

Jul 28, 2013
CA
I'm glad you're going to sell your gst! I know lots love this bag, but there's no sense in keeping it if it doesn't work for you!

Good luck :smile:

Feb 8, 2009
Don't sell your Chanel!!!!!
Oh no!!! I was afraid someone might say this and I'd have second thoughts again. Lol, u really think I shouldn't sell my Chanel if I don't use it? I can't justify having a $2,900 bag just sitting in my closet when someone else could use it.