cant pick between the 2 handbags

I have to admit I'm biased when it comes to the Delightfuls. The DE print is carefree and is perfect for any type of weather, the red interior is to die for, and the hobo style is so soft and smooshy that it curves around the shoulder like a hug. I have the OM and NM in DE, both MMs, and they are my favourite bags.

I think they are two very different designs. Delightful is a casual hobo shoulder bag and Speedy is a handheld classic. What do you want them for? Work? School? Weekends? It depends on your needs, your style and how much you carry. It also depends on your frame. But all of those questions you can answer yourself and decide which one goes better with your lifestyle.

Here are some of my thoughts about both bags, perhaps they will help you decide:
Delightful:
  • more casual looking,
  • has a comfortable shoulder strap.
  • does not have a zipper closure so it's less secure than Speedy
Speedy:
  • very classic bag, will always be in style
  • handheld bag which is very lady-like but might not be comfortable if you carry a lot
  • the 30 tens to sag, you can fix that with a base shaper or a bag organizer, the 25 doesn't really have any sag
  • has a zipper closure so you get extra security
Damier Ebene - in my opinion the best, worry free print that allows you to carry the bag in every weather for basically every occasion. It looks more polished and elegant (in my opinion) than monogram and it comes with a beautiful red lining.

Monogram - the ultimate classic print, can easily pass for all year, however you have to baby that leather trim for a while before it develops patina; the patina you get might be beautiful or not, it really depends how you take care of your bags.

The size of the Speedy - 25/30 depends on your frame and how much you carry. I'm 5"6 and 25 is perfect for me and I have a ton of room. Monogram 25 is the Audrey Hepburn bag, it would be a nice addition to any collection. The most popular size is 30, you could fit a kitchen sink in that bag if you wanted. However, if you carry a lot, the bag is not a magic bag - it weights as much as the stuff you put inside so it can get heavy.

My last 3 cents: if you want a saggy Speedy 30 for casual wear or Delightful, I'd chose Delightful, because I think that looks better. In my opinion Speedy just looks nicer when it keeps it's shape.

I think they are two very different designs. Delightful is a casual hobo shoulder bag and Speedy is a handheld classic. What do you want them for? Work? School? Weekends? It depends on your needs, your style and how much you carry. It also depends on your frame. But all of those questions you can answer yourself and decide which one goes better with your lifestyle.

Here are some of my thoughts about both bags, perhaps they will help you decide:
Delightful:
  • more casual looking,
  • has a comfortable shoulder strap.
  • does not have a zipper closure so it's less secure than Speedy
Speedy:
  • very classic bag, will always be in style
  • handheld bag which is very lady-like but might not be comfortable if you carry a lot
  • the 30 tens to sag, you can fix that with a base shaper or a bag organizer, the 25 doesn't really have any sag
  • has a zipper closure so you get extra security
Damier Ebene - in my opinion the best, worry free print that allows you to carry the bag in every weather for basically every occasion. It looks more polished and elegant (in my opinion) than monogram and it comes with a beautiful red lining.

Monogram - the ultimate classic print, can easily pass for all year, however you have to baby that leather trim for a while before it develops patina; the patina you get might be beautiful or not, it really depends how you take care of your bags.

The size of the Speedy - 25/30 depends on your frame and how much you carry. I'm 5"6 and 25 is perfect for me and I have a ton of room. Monogram 25 is the Audrey Hepburn bag, it would be a nice addition to any collection. The most popular size is 30, you could fit a kitchen sink in that bag if you wanted. However, if you carry a lot, the bag is not a magic bag - it weights as much as the stuff you put inside so it can get heavy.

My last 3 cents: if you want a saggy Speedy 30 for casual wear or Delightful, I'd chose Delightful, because I think that looks better. In my opinion Speedy just looks nicer when it keeps it's shape.
+1! This is a very thorough, excellent response! Good luck deciding, as both of your choices are beautiful bags. Should you choose Speedy, I'd choose DE.