cant make up my mind !!!!!! help!!!

no its actually 3,170 as it has stripes and im getting it from bergdorfs so its new ill post a pic in birkels bags go out if anyone wishes to take a look! you guys you are also torn see i just cant make up my mind !!!!!!!

well.......................... no i must not, though i want to ! i have to re build my hermes collection as i sold many of them and im scared of getting many bags and then remembering i need more hermes does that make sense i also soo love goyard .and there is also this divine loewe ostrich amazona and i do loveeee ostrich , ooooo so many many beautiful bags. and i just do feel that the one at a time kind of deal makes it fun as in three months i will just need the one i do not get now jijijijijijijijiji oo the adiction to bags .

no its actually 3,170 as it has stripes and im getting it from bergdorfs so its new ill post a pic in birkels bags go out if anyone wishes to take a look! you guys you are also torn see i just cant make up my mind !!!!!!!

I had the silver croisiere at one time, w/ no stripes and it was 3000, purchased the year silver came out, so w/ stripes that's a great price.