cant make up my mind !!!!!! help!!!

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
no its actually 3,170 as it has stripes and im getting it from bergdorfs so its new ill post a pic in birkels bags go out if anyone wishes to take a look! you guys you are also torn see i just cant make up my mind !!!!!!!

birkel

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
well.......................... no i must not, though i want to ! i have to re build my hermes collection as i sold many of them and im scared of getting many bags and then remembering i need more hermes does that make sense i also soo love goyard .and there is also this divine loewe ostrich amazona and i do loveeee ostrich , ooooo so many many beautiful bags. and i just do feel that the one at a time kind of deal makes it fun as in three months i will just need the one i do not get now jijijijijijijijiji oo the adiction to bags .

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
no its actually 3,170 as it has stripes and im getting it from bergdorfs so its new ill post a pic in birkels bags go out if anyone wishes to take a look! you guys you are also torn see i just cant make up my mind !!!!!!!

I had the silver croisiere at one time, w/ no stripes and it was 3000, purchased the year silver came out, so w/ stripes that's a great price.