can't leave paris without some chanel... right??

congrats it's a gorgeous bag:love: -love satin-and looks fabulous on you!:tup:Love your trench coat too and of course nutella crepes hehe!:drool:
2 questions please:have you seen it in blue satin bigger size and how does the satin holds???thanks ,and enjoy your gorgeous bag!:yes:

thanks sarina, jadecee, chanelspell, erica, misskt, shopaholiccat!

missisa>> oops sorry forgot to answer your question. it seems pretty durable, it's a lot stiffer than i would think. the SA told me that it is a cotton satin blend. YOU SHOULD GET IT!! i love it. it's big enough to use during the day but satin is a material great for night too. :smile: have i convinced you yet??
chanelspell>> unfortunately i don't think the blue is out anywhere yet. think the black satin and the gradient vinyl were the first 2 out from this line.. according to the SA, it will come in the much larger version though. i think the satin will keep but i'm just more careful with it because i don't want it to snag on anything.
misskt>> thank you! i love love paris. :smile: it's been amazing!

Looks stunning on you! Enjoy and wear in good health, don't you just love the SA's in Bon Marche they are soo friendly and helpful, it is one of my fave stores in Paris and I was staying just down the road on Rue de Sevres!

thank you seahorseinstripes, helen, nes, ladyhz and syma!!
seahorse>> i'm jealous of YOUR collection! you always have the prettiest bags :smile:
syma>> indeed, the SAs there are the nicest that i've encountered! and the things they sell there are so pretty too. ooh lucky, what a nice area to be staying in! perfect to do shopping. i love the area around le bon marche, they have really cute shops!

Hi Pluiee - What a gorgeous bag! :smile: I was waitlisted for the very same bag but gave it up as by that time I got a baby Cabas and wasn't so sure of the satin of the Melrose (tho hadn't seen the bag IRL) ... now looking at your photos, I'm so regretting my decision! You look fab. Love your style and love nutella too! :cutesy:

thank you amelia kelly, keane fan!! :love:
night jasmine>> thanks! i'm sure your baby cabas is amazing too! what color did you get the cabas in? the satin does worry me a little but it's worth the extra care cause i love love this bag!