can't leave paris without some chanel... right??

Night Jasmine

Sep 1, 2007
night jasmine>> thanks! i'm sure your baby cabas is amazing too! what color did you get the cabas in?
Hey Pluiee - my baby Cabas is black. I originally wanted one in khakhi but DB surprised me with a black! :heart::heart::heart: Love DB (and my cabas) to bits!

I'm not all that careful with my bags so that was the main reason I decided not to get it. DB may also get a bit upset that I'm getting another bag so soon after the surprise gift. But who knows ... I may just give my SA a call to ask if there are any Melrose cabas in the boutique ... I blame you for that, my dear enabler! :lol: :flowers: Wear yours in good health ... you look really great with or without the bag! :smile:

pluiee

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
thanks keodi!!

Hey Pluiee - my baby Cabas is black. I originally wanted one in khakhi but DB surprised me with a black! :heart: Love DB (and my cabas) to bits!

I'm not all that careful with my bags so that was the main reason I decided not to get it. DB may also get a bit upset that I'm getting another bag so soon after the surprise gift. But who knows ... I may just give my SA a call to ask if there are any Melrose cabas in the boutique ... I blame you for that, my dear enabler! :lol: :flowers: Wear yours in good health ... you look really great with or without the bag! :smile:
ooh that's so cute. nice of him to surprise you with it!!! since he got you black, you can get all the colored flaps next season eh?? ;) maybe closer to christmas he'll be more forgiving (so buy the melrose now and hide it till christmas!)! :angel:now that you have a black baby cabas, the royal blue satin melrose is calling your name!!! :lol: hehehe do post pictures when you do get it!! you're too sweet, thanks!:love: