Can't help myself...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I need to delete my eBay account

Though in my defence it was brand new and a bit of a bargain! Can't wait to wear it.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464435503.878541.jpg

2. Ooh, lovely! You could easily wear it soon Guns - the weather's very weird & can be easily cold enough!

3. Thanks, the weather is bloody abysmal! I got drenched on Thursday on the way home from work and it was absolutely freezing!

4. It look comfy and lovely
    Enjoy it

5. Nice one Guns and a really useful shade combo too. Enjoy!

6. Good work. I saw that and wondered who got it. It was a bargain too :biggrin:

7. It's an obsession isn't it? I love the thrill of winning

Guns are you a 'go in at the last 5 seconds' kinda gal or do you go in and 'bid your max' as soon as you see it and hope for the best?

Fab purchase

8. I'm definitely a last minute bidder 😊

9. Fab scarf Guns, I have that one in grey and it is one of my most used M scarves. You have indeed a good hand at bidding, I always lose the auction!

10. Thanks ladies, I was very pleased to get it!

And I do seem to get quite lucky with auctions, you win some you lose some. Lost out on a pink French purse earlier.

11. My motto too, that's why I go in at the end with my max price - gone are the days where I would chase and keep upping my bid and ending up paying over the odds

12. Nice one Guns :woohoo: