Can't have just one

1. I got my second LV after a 30 yr hiatus. It was a petite bucket, then a month later a papillon 30. I figured that would be it until a major holiday or my birthday but I find myself wanting another NOW. The are just so addicting. I need to finish paying off some hospital bills but I'r rather have a new bag!

2. Yea, we're all like that. Well, most of us I think. I am so happy when I get a new bag, but then, after a couple of weeks I'm already thinking about what's coming in next season!!!!

3. 30 years between bags? I couldn't go 30 days without thinking about a new bag! Congrats on your new addiction!

4. Its terrible.I'll think that "oh ,this will hold me for awhile".Then the next week I start thinking about another bag.I'm trying to hold off until October when I visit Paris.

5. Every time I buy a bag, I always tell myself it's my last one!:lol:

6. same here lvaddict .. a few weeks ago i said the same thing and end up buying 4 new lv's i was sooo guilty afterwards and now i want a muse and a balenciaga ;(

7. I'm the same way! It's SOOOO addicting!

8. 30 Years....That Is Amazing! Enjoy All Your New Purchases!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice