Can't get this out of my mind.

Fem1014

May 24, 2014
I know this bag is not everyone's cup of tea but for some reason I am in love with it. I have the opportunity to drill purchase and was wondering does anyone have this bag and can they comment on whether they still love it. I think it will be a great weekend / knock around bag. Thoughts?IMG_1481813991.590945.jpg

Reactions: Sunfeather
I have this bag and it gets more compliments than any of my other bags. Its easy to wear and surprisingly goes with lots of colors. Most of them go for $$$ so if you find one for a good price I'd snap it up.

Reactions: Fem1014
I have this bag and LOVE it!
I am a big Khaki colour fan and am very much into casual looks and this came with me almost everywhere this summer.
Also perfect for travelling as the canvas is quite robust and the style pretty practical.

I think you should get it if you really love it! Seems like a fun carefree bag. The color is also very versatile much to my surprise after getting a khaki boy.

I LOVE the look of this bag!!! The details are so fun and gorgeous. absolutely love the tweed on the bag also. Please get it and take the temptation away so I don't fight you for it! :lol:

$3800. I'm on ban now forever. Too many bags this year.
That is a decent price for a standout bag. I still have a few more bags to pick up feom cruise and maybe if one of those doesn't work out I might think about this one (yup too many bags and need to practice "some" discipline!) Thanks so much for sharing the info. This is such a fun statement bag enjoy!!