can't get fake dentelle off my mind

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went shopping a few days ago for some home accessories and I spotted a woman carrying a dentelle bag from afar. I haven't seen one up close so I decided to very casually walk buy her. While I was pretending to shop for toilet paper holders(HEHEHE)I saw that it was a Lockit Horizontal with the lace silk screened over the monogram and the handles and bottom were a very light vachetta.:wtf:
    I didn't want to post this sighting because usually when I spot a fake I just shake my head and move on. BUT I can't get this one out of my head!
    Hopefully now that I have posted this I can forget about it!:noggin:

2. ewww... so sorry you had to witness that.
    Put on some music and dance it off! :jammin:

3. Wow, there's nothing these fakers won't fake!

4. eww
    i saw fake dentelles all the way back in january (they were released in march) in markets when i was in malaysia. They were in completely random styles, with pale 'leather' trimmings. I was alredy on the waitlist for dentelle at this point so seeing them really stuck with me.

5. :s so bad, I even see Ribera Mini Mongram Dentelle today :shocked: Oh my...

6. I saw one on ebay and it was sooo nasty.

7. Yuck!

8. ewww!:wtf:

9. :lecture:awful isn't it?

10. thats just wrong. i saw a really bad fake today too. it was in the shape of a CB retro but was leopard print and multi colour and had the worst orange colour "vachetta".

11. :throwup: