Can't get baby mousse paddy out of my mind

Which Chloe?

• Mousse baby

• Whiskey Kerala

Results are only viewable after voting.
nawth21 said:
Yes. We've reached the 1 month anniversary. And it's only gotten worse with the whole lying on the customs form deal. But if it really did go out then the end is in sight....I hope.

Poor nawth! I do honestly sympathise with the trouble LVR caused you. You icon is totally appropriate :amuse:

Perja said:
Okay, I thought about it all night and I still can't come to a decision. Grr. Down with pretty bags that create confusion! :biggrin:

Perja, your new cherry avatar says it all...you MUST keep Cerise! If you want her to have a new playmate (the mousse) then okay, but not at the expense of your baby grenat! Does that help?

Yep it does. Tomorrow, we do another visit with my friend to examine baby mousse and the Kerala.
I think the Kerala would be more practical but I do love silver hardware so.

Cerise stays, provided the SA can answer some questions about her care and feeding (the colour is going where she's been rubbed too much...)

Thanks SerenitySue and Loganz. Although you are very perceptive, young padawan. I'm entirely capable of coming home with both. And having to sell my soul & firstborn to repay.

I took the Kerala because although the baby mousse and I had bonded, it didn't look wonderful on me. I might get it but much later.

The Kerala looked a lot better though.

Weeeeeeeeell, we're still early days, I don't know if it's appropriate before have bonded ;)

Actually, I am so wrecked, I might go to bed and show this little beauty tomorrow.