Can't get baby mousse paddy out of my mind

Which Chloe?

• Mousse baby

• Whiskey Kerala

Results are only viewable after voting.
No, mousse is a pale, pale green.

Loganz: Probably be futile and get both? I don't know, can't make up my mind. I'll go visit again tomorrow at lunchtime.
It's a moral dilemma because I know I shouldn't get two bags without selling off something. But I don't think there are any takers for my Lancel, no one seems to want those.

I think my mousse obsession comes from seeing one of my friends wearing the med. mousse to try it and looking so gorgeous on her. The colour kinda grew on me, despite me not liking it at first sight.
She's really good looking and the combo with her great coat made it look sooo good. I'm afraid it's just temporary lust/envy and that I'll wake up one day tired of the mousse and never wear it again.

To be honest - I WISH I could have gotten the mousse in the baby paddy - I love the color so much but, the regular paddy size really aggravates my cubital carpal tunnel, the baby paddy I could use more as a going-out-bag.

I say get it - if you hate it I will try to sell my medium mousse and then buy the baby off you. ;)

You would? Is yours a Paddy as well?

Wow, that's the best kind of insurance there is :biggrin: Returns or sale to Loganz!! Do you have pictures of your med on you? I'd like to see the effect on someone else than my friend.

Perja said:
You would? Is yours a Paddy as well?

Wow, that's the best kind of insurance there is :biggrin: Returns or sale to Loganz!! Do you have pictures of your med on you? I'd like to see the effect on someone else than my friend.

LOL - well no guarantees; someone would have to buy my medium paddy you know - or you would have to want to trade for larger size.

yes, I'll take a pic holding it I am 5'7", btw. :biggrin:

ahh If I knew you were thinking of selling I would have told LVR to eff off and gimme a refund and buy yours instead :huh: Actually I did tell LVR to "F" off and give me a refund if they havent sent out the bag yet and they conveniently replied that it was going out RIGHT THEN AND THERE. We shall see :evil:

Heh, Loganz, I miiiiiiiiiiight exchange for yours if I change my mind the baby.

And I'll think about the Kerala too.

Need to sleep on it.

nawth21 said:
ahh If I knew you were thinking of selling I would have told LVR to eff off and gimme a refund and buy yours instead :huh: Actually I did tell LVR to "F" off and give me a refund if they havent sent out the bag yet and they conveniently replied that it was going out RIGHT THEN AND THERE. We shall see :evil:

How long has this LVR fiasco been going on? Is it over a month now?

Yes. We've reached the 1 month anniversary. And it's only gotten worse with the whole lying on the customs form deal. But if it really did go out then the end is in sight....I hope.

Thanks a LOT Loganz! Now I am missing my mousse more than EVER. I am going to have to break down and buy the pocket in mousse from LVR. I wish the Paddy looked good on me like it does on you...I would buy it from you in a heartbeat!

Traditional paddy does not look good on me either. Triangular profile is not as flattering as a more rectangular look on me. (Triangular profile adds bulk to middle where I do not need "thickening"...)

Exactly. Well, it is too short and too rectangular. The pocket is a much better shape. Doesn't look as much like a dachschund, if that makes sense. I need bags with a more square profile. Even my husband commented on it. Shame, too...it was the jeans moyen...my favorite color! SA said someone snatched it up the moment it arrived back.

ETenebris said:
Doesn't look as much like a dachschund, if that makes sense.

Now when I carry my paddy I am going to think about hot-dogs.

Which, there happens to be the fattest hot-dog at the dog park we go to, that poor pup just waddles like a big, stuffed, duck. :lol: