can't find spring colors, can anyone help?

Jan 7, 2010
Hi I am getting so frustrated, local boutique nor bloomies have any spring colors in m flap caviar. Does anyone know who has in stock? No white though and I'm afraid to go with lambskin in light color so would feel safer with caviar.
also I did find an older navy with bijoux chain; would you buy that for spring/summer, great price $1500 or wait for a color and spend like $2600?
thanks!

Sep 1, 2009
forum.purseblog.com
I've read all of your posts, I think a brand new one from the boutique best suits you. Spending $2600 is justified when all questions of what,how,where,when are answered. Saves you all the stress. Besides, you will feel like a queen carrying a fresh, brand new, flawless bag. So just wait for the spring colors or check with your sa, or the Chanel shopping subforum every so often. GL Bonnie!

Jan 7, 2010
thanks for your advice, but unfortuantely no one has any spring colors so I"ll have to wait. btw glad to see you eat brown rice; i'm a nutritionist! I"ll trade you nutrition information for all the advice you've given me! :tup

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
just an fyi...

Colors available for the Summer 2010 (Timeless Classic in lambskin) :

- Ivory
- Beige (2 shades)
- Chocolate
- Salmon
- Light red
- Dark blue
- Black

Colors available for the Summer 2010 (Timeless Classic in Metal patent calfskin) :

- Gold
- Black

Colors available for the Summer 2010 (Timeless Classic in Faded lambskin) :

- Ivory
- Light blue
- Chocolate
- Coral

most hw are done in matte gold. i heard u.s boutiques are receiving more this month. watch out!