cant find my wedding band,what should i do ?

luckycharms

❤~Aim to please~❤
O.G.
Aug 24, 2008
i was pregnant 4 months ago and the doctor advised me to remove all the jewelries i am wearing.
Ive been searching the whole house looking for my wedding band but i just couldnt find it. Dh knows about this and he said its just somewhere..
Im getting nuts trying to think where i kept it. I even have bad thoughts that our dog played with it and accidentally swallowed the ring:thinking::roflmfao: impossible ? but who knows..
anyway, i dont want a naked finger..i have an engagement ring but i dont wanna use it everyday.
any idea ? TIA

Have you looked under and behind furniture, appliances? Try a bright flashlight. The metal will light up when it hits shiny things. I am famous for finding missing earrings at the office with my flashlight trick.

Good luck! I know this must be so frustrating!!

I f you were going to take it off now and put it away for saf keeping where would you put it? Where do you keep valuable things? Did you check the pockets of what you were wearing that day? Your wallet and handbag? Hope you find it soon!

DF lost my promise ring he got me back when we were still in HS. still have never found it!! makes me sad thinking of it again. how about a cheap gold band replacement?? or maybe ur DH will surprise u with a identical one for xmas or an anniversary if u cant find urs??

and hey, my family dog ate a WHOLE christmas ornaments that was like a foamish material in shape of a red apple. we had to take him to the pet hosptial because he kept pooping red stuff and it died his hair near his butt read!! so you never know, he could have swollewed it!!

Get an inexpensive replacement and you will probably find the original after the baby comes. When you're pregnant, your hormones are whacky and you can't think straight!