Can't find MC Mini HL in White...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. on the Elux site or the Louis Vuitton France website...

any idea what the story is...has white been discontinued?

2. I believe the MC Mini HL has been discontinued.

3. ^^^ I have heard that also...

4. [​IMG] Louis Vuitton
    Mini HL
    $515.00

5. what? really? discontinued in both colors?

6. Oh no! I wanted to get one for my daughter. Boo.

7. I have heard that LV is planning to d/c the Mini HL...

Any SAs here to give us a heads-up?

8. i cant imagine they really sell thattttt many. it doesnt seel like a very practical bag especially for the money.

9. i like it~~~** when is it gonna be discontinued?

10. I read somewhere that they have problem with glue/color bleeding in the white. A few Tpf members had the problem and managed to exchange them for a new one or something, LV acknowledging that it was a known defect.

11. I agree..I really wanted one at one time but realized it'd be better to get a PTI wallet instead.

12. I have this in black and its so cute:smile: I havent had any issues with it

Attached Files:

13. is it really discontinued??? oh no...i just sold mine.... haha

i guess it was okay when i sold it cuz i didn't think i was gonna use it but then it's a different story that it's discontinued....i wish i still have it :sad:

14. Yep discountinued...what is in inventory is it...I am sure there are still some out there, call 866 ;)

15. Thanks for the heads up! Will try to go to Valley Fair tomorrow.