Cant find any reviews for this wallet

Liaxx

Jul 23, 2013
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405633204.589781.jpg

Does anybody have it?? I'm thinking of purchasing but i cant find any reviews anywhere!!

If not, does anyone have just a regular vernis zippy?? How is it holding up?

TIA ❤️

Hoohoo3542

O.G.
Jul 5, 2009
Peoria (Phoenix) Arizona
This is such a great wallet! I've wanted this one since I first saw it in the store. I am a vermis zippy whore. They are my favorite! Great for organization. 8 cc slots. I have a pomme zippy that is almost 4 years old and still looks fabulous with pretty regular use. Vernis zippy wallets are a bit more expensive but in my opinion they are worth it.

Liaxx

Jul 23, 2013
This is such a great wallet! I've wanted this one since I first saw it in the store. I am a vermis zippy whore. They are my favorite! Great for organization. 8 cc slots. I have a pomme zippy that is almost 4 years old and still looks fabulous with pretty regular use. Vernis zippy wallets are a bit more expensive but in my opinion they are worth it.

Any wear and tear?? Do you mind posting pics?? :smile:

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
I have several Vernis Zippy wallets and I would highly recommend them. The Zippy in and of itself is a wonderfully designed wallet. 8 CC slots and lots of different slip spaces for other cards, or coupons and such.

I do not put receipts in them though. Some are light colored and I wouldn't want to get any color transfer on these beauties.

If I'm putting a light color Vernis into a handbag with a red lining, I use a small size purse organizer to, once again, prevent any chance of color transfer.

I've been carrying them for years without any scratches or blemishes of any kind. As long as this pre-loved one has been taken good care of I would say go for it. It's gorgeous!