Can't explain it...

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
Usually I am not a very big Coach person... but, I have been bit by the Coach bug... I have spent way over $400.00 in Coach items this month!!! And it's not even close to over!! I just can't get enough!

AHH!!! Someone help!

LOL you have come over to the dark side, my friend! It is addicting, I tell you! :devil:

Welcome to this side of the forum, though - we are looking forward to seeing all those purchases that I am sure will come... :graucho:

Heehee! I was a total LV and Balenciaga freak for a looooong time, had a ton. I've alway had one or two pieces of Coach but now IM ALL ABOUT COACH!! I love the bags, the Coachies here and the prices! You can get so much more for your $$$! :wlae:Welcome to your new addiction LOL!!

Welcome! I'm on the same boat as you too. Used to be an LV addict for many years and just recently returned to my love for Coach. Their pieces are so fun, low maintenance, and affordable! I get more compliments on my Coach than I do with my LV.

I've been a coach lover since I was maybe 7 or 8! Im 25 now....I blame my mom!!! She had a coach bag and I remember asking her for the hangtags from her bags(she never let me have those...now I know why!). She got me my first one and it was alll over!! I love LV and have 2 of those but always find my way back to coach! Such a great brand and ever changing styles! Not to mention a bit more affordable! Welcome to the dark side my friend!! lol :graucho:

Heehee! I was a total LV and Balenciaga freak for a looooong time, had a ton. I've alway had one or two pieces of Coach but now IM ALL ABOUT COACH!! I love the bags, the Coachies here and the prices! You can get so much more for your $$$! :wlae:Welcome to your new addiction LOL!!

The lady knows what she's talking about!!!

As for help to stop buying Coach...that ain't gonna happen here!!! :P I would have to take a LOOONG vacation from this forum to be able to do that, lol!!