Can't decide!

Starfallen

O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
Today is day 59 of NMarcus 60 100% money back return policy. I bought a pourpre city - ordered from San Fran new - after paying off my NM card from the Lilac LE I bought last year.

Now I can't decide if I am debating returning the poupre today in pursuit of a Chanel - or should I just swallow it, pay it off then save for my next bag.

Is poupre TDF?

My bal collection includes:

09 Black City
09 Poupre City
10? Sorbet City
09 LE NM Lilac City

Hi, I have a Pourpre RH Work and it's one of my favorite !!
I love to wear it with casual clothes (like jeans) or, like today, with very formal black clothes at the office. I think it's a very very chic color, always classy :smile:

Do what your instinct tells you. I returned a couple of bals somewhat reluctantly, but now that I don't have them, I'm not missing them too much. I feel like bags pop up, so if you regret it, then you can buy it again. Just my two cents!

Do what your instinct tells you. I returned a couple of bals somewhat reluctantly, but now that I don't have them, I'm not missing them too much. I feel like bags pop up, so if you regret it, then you can buy it again. Just my two cents!

I am wondering if i only want to do it because I can - and I want a Chanel...which will always be around.

I would keep the Pourpre and get a Chanel later. As you say, a Chanel (at least the classic styles/colors) will always be around, Pourpre will be harder to find later on!

when did neiman's start the 60 day return policy?
i think you should keep the poupre as well:smile: the shades of balenciaga always change from year to year...whereas the colors of channel always repeat

I am chiming in to say that you should keep the poupre. The color is really beautiful and versatile. I too also want a Chanel. In fact, a flap was going to be my next bag purchase but I ultimately decided to get a sorbet city instead because the color is so pretty and it won't come back. Plus, there have been rumors of a B price increase. Unless you really dislike it for some reason, keep it. :smile: