Can't decide!

Jan 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Today is day 59 of NMarcus 60 100% money back return policy. I bought a pourpre city - ordered from San Fran new - after paying off my NM card from the Lilac LE I bought last year.

Now I can't decide if I am debating returning the poupre today in pursuit of a Chanel - or should I just swallow it, pay it off then save for my next bag.

Is poupre TDF?

My bal collection includes:

09 Black City
09 Poupre City
10? Sorbet City
09 LE NM Lilac City

French75

O.G.
Jan 25, 2010
Paris, France
Hi, I have a Pourpre RH Work and it's one of my favorite !!
I love to wear it with casual clothes (like jeans) or, like today, with very formal black clothes at the office. I think it's a very very chic color, always classy :smile:

abitobling

Feb 28, 2007
I love pourpre, and I think it balances your awesome collection out nicely! But you have to love it!

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
USA
Do what your instinct tells you. I returned a couple of bals somewhat reluctantly, but now that I don't have them, I'm not missing them too much. I feel like bags pop up, so if you regret it, then you can buy it again. Just my two cents!

Jan 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Do what your instinct tells you. I returned a couple of bals somewhat reluctantly, but now that I don't have them, I'm not missing them too much. I feel like bags pop up, so if you regret it, then you can buy it again. Just my two cents!

I am wondering if i only want to do it because I can - and I want a Chanel...which will always be around.

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
USA
I am wondering if i only want to do it because I can - and I want a Chanel...which will always be around.

You also have to factor in potential price increases as well as quality issues. I feel like each year Chanel quality goes down. Those are some other things to consider.

anmldr1

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
when did neiman's start the 60 day return policy?
i think you should keep the poupre as well:smile: the shades of balenciaga always change from year to year...whereas the colors of channel always repeat

Kai Lien

O.G.
Mar 4, 2007
I am chiming in to say that you should keep the poupre. The color is really beautiful and versatile. I too also want a Chanel. In fact, a flap was going to be my next bag purchase but I ultimately decided to get a sorbet city instead because the color is so pretty and it won't come back. Plus, there have been rumors of a B price increase. Unless you really dislike it for some reason, keep it. :smile:

luvprada

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
OCD happens to all of us. I have terrible indecision at times also. I think the advice everyone has given is good. Enjoy your poupre!