Can't decide

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which do I get?!

1. RH French Blue Day

2. GGH Aqua Hobo

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2009
    I can't decide between a RH French Blue Day (free shipping on bag), it is a bit faded but not that bad at all or an Aqua GGH Hobo (have to pay for shipping). My problem is they are the same price and I don't have either style and they are both gorgeous colors. :thinking:

I can't afford both unfortunately. So far I only have an Anthra SGH PT with a Marine SGH PT on the way.

Please help me!

Thanks!

2. I was hoping you would poll it!

French Blue Day, its not that faded IMO.

3. Yes RERE I asked the seller for pics and she sent me pics comparing the mirror to the bag and it isn't that faded.

4. French Blue Day...it's such a cute bag and it's RH. Also, it's such a vibrant and lovely color! :biggrin:

5. I'd go w/ the whichever has the best condition if you like them both, at least in EXCELLENT Condition. I would never buy or pay that much money for a faded bag, no matter how I want the color.

6. ...whereas the Aqua Hobo is very obviously faded...

FB FB.

7. Definitely FB Day!
    I just saw you ask about authenticity, and I was hoping you would poll, too!
    I think the Hobo is a bit beat up, and I noticed that you do not have any RH bags, so the Day would be a great addition to your collection!

8. Is it faded? I haven't really seen many pics of any Aqua bags.

9. ^^ Yes, its faded. More faded than the FB for certain.

Besides, the Day is a great casual throw around bag for the weekend and such. Imagine: the FB Day with a white t-shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, and any shoes ya want. Love.

10. Here is a pic to show the difference between the mirror and bag.

[​IMG]

11. ^^ Yup, I stand by my vote. There is hardly any fading at all!

12. You'd better hurry, I can see this bag being sold very quickly at the price it's listed at. :yes:

I would hate to see it sold while you're contemplating!

13. I wish I could get both!! :sad:

14. I say save your money and get neither. Both have the potential to fade fade fade...

15. I am just worried about fading with either as my other bags are dark so no real worries there. I do treat all my Balenciaga bags and accessories with LMB products and once a month I use the silk serum.