Can't decide....

nen

lovely
O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
LV
I like them both but i think you could wear the new britt hobo with more because of the neutral color. So i would get the hobo!

aeonat

O.G.
Dec 13, 2007
A place calls Home
Hmmm.. It depend whether you want to have messenger bag (hand free) or shoulder bag... decide which style you will be able to use more often.

Today, I just wear my new messenger bag.. and I wear all black outfit and the my red messenger fit perfectly!!

wanttoknow09

Feb 13, 2009
Aeonat,

So you order from Jomashop before? i found something i really liked but for the price seem to be so low, i was not sure if it is the real deal. please let me know if anyone have ordered from them.

forevergucci

Jan 9, 2009
VA
Aeonat,

So you order from Jomashop before? i found something i really liked but for the price seem to be so low, i was not sure if it is the real deal. please let me know if anyone have ordered from them.
I've ordered my gucci wallet last week. Delivery was fast and I'm loving my new wallet. You can search the thread and type jomashop to see the various postings about them. :smile:

forevergucci

Jan 9, 2009
VA
Hey fellow tpfers! After some thought, I've finally placed my order for the new britt hobo. Thanks for all your inputs. Aeonat, I'm hoping I'll have my tax refund early so I can get that messenger bag next:sunshine:

Jun 7, 2008
^^Congrats!! I got my tax refund last week and used some of it on shoes already. I love extra money!!

Last edited:

forevergucci

Jan 9, 2009
VA
Unfortunately, jomashop just emailed me last night to inform me that my order was cancelled because the item was no longer available :crybaby:. Now I'm back again searching for a classic gg fabic bag :cry:

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
Unfortunately, jomashop just emailed me last night to inform me that my order was cancelled because the item was no longer available :crybaby:. Now I'm back again searching for a classic gg fabic bag :cry:
Sorry about the cancellation. I would check the outlets though. San Marcos sent an email out on 1/30 with the New Britt Hobo for $419. Give Marissa a call and she can locate one for you.

Last edited: