Can’t decide

Mypassion

Jan 14, 2015
I was just offered to choose between a mini Kelly Bleu Saphir chèvre leather GHW and a mini Kelly anemone Epsom leather GHW. Both of them are really beautiful, it would be fun to hear what you would have chosen...
Thank you in advance!

I am a softie for Bleu Saphir but both are amazing. What would you wear and use the most?
I wear mostly neutrals with the odd stripe, denim, so it would be the blue for me. But given the chance I am sure I could wear both ;). Good luck and enjoy whichever you choose!

I am a softie for Bleu Saphir but both are amazing. What would you wear and use the most?
I wear mostly neutrals with the odd stripe, denim, so it would be the blue for me. But given the chance I am sure I could wear both ;). Good luck and enjoy whichever you choose!
Thank you for your opinion.. I wear a lot of neutrals, black , white, blues and denim to.. sometimes pink. Maybe the bleu Saphir is the one:smile:

Reactions: Greendragon
While I love anemone, I do not like Epsom. Blue sapphire is not my favorite blue, so hard as it would be, I would pass until I was offered the color and leather that make my heart sing and my feet dance. That offer may or may not happen, so I truly get your dilemma.

Reactions: Mypassion
I think Epsom is fine for small bags so I would pick anemone! Last year I was offered a K32 in anemone epsom. I was dying because the color is perfect but the size does not work for me, so had to pass on it! If only that offer was in smaller sizer!
Good luck and show us what you decide!

Reactions: Mypassion
Thank you very much for your kind opinions! I haven’t decided yet:sad:
I have tried to imagine it with my wardrobe... i wear a lot of white, black, blue, pink and neutrals.. I will of course let you know what I decide!