Can't decide! Which strawberry do I get?!

Nov 24, 2006
I have been obsessing over the Coach charms and keyfobs lately, and I just can't decide which strawberry to get! Should I get the 3D one or the leather one? I may get both if they are both equally special, but currently I'm not sure if I'm just obsessed! Please help!! I'll also get the snail charm from the boutique when I go tomorrow...:shame: been so bad about these charms lately!

Well to me I would need both :graucho::P The charm goes on the outside of the bag and it accerizes the actual purse , the key fod is for my keys which is a seprate from my purses , so i need both , Okay I probaly did not help but they are very cute !

I like the leather and signature charm better. I'm also scared that the 3-D fob would get nicked and chipped and would ruin easier from use. Also the fob reminds me of a Juicy fob I saw a while ago.

I need both because the leather/signature one has brass hardware and matches my bags! I don't have that one, though. I do have the 3-D strawberry and it's my absolute favorite keyring of them all. It is solid and made well and oh so luscious. It looks better in real life than on the pic.

I like the 3-D better! I almost bought it last weekend.

I hate that most of the charms are not finished on the back side, and of course, that's the side that always shows when I carry my bag. I just can't get them to hang right!! So that's one reason I really like this one..you don't have to fuss with it.