Can't decide which SLG's to get (Milla mc / bandeau / eva)

Jan 12, 2011
So a week or two a go I went to my LV store because there where 2 things on my list I really wanted to get... infortunately, the first one, a mini pochette illustré was sold out everywhere :sad:. The second thing wa a bandeau in marine from the leopard line (forgot the name)... and again sold out. Then the SA checked the computer and saw that there was one available in a different city, so she promised me to ship it over to my store and call me when it arrives... So then I thought to buy that bandeau + the Milla in MC white to match my other bandeau in MC... so I got that one reserved for me.

But then I got home and thought about it that in stead I could get the EVA which I wanted for so long... and it costs less then the other two items together. ALSO, I found a zippy wallet in MC black on ebay for a very good deal. To bad I can't get everything at once :graucho:...

Does anyone of you have a milla and/or eva? Which do you prefer or use more? I just really like how the milla mc looks but I'm not sure if I'll be using it a lot :lol:.

anyway TIA and sorry for the long (boring) story

Absolutly not boring and if i were you i would take the mila Mc to match thé bandeau , i have an eva DE and i like it use it every weekend and for shopping to have hands free

I have the Eva and she is one of my favourite bags in my entire collection of bags (LV and non LV). She is versatile and light. It holds more than it looks! I wanted the illustre mini pochette but it was sold out and I love the idea of the milla but found it to be thin. I'm happy I purchased the Eva especially with the pending price increase.

Tough call!
But Personally I would get the bandeau and the mila, cause if only one bandeau is available and in another store this might be your last chance to get it. I know i have totally kicked myself for not getting the last piece of something (speedy graffiti & leopard insolite to be specific). The eva will always be around and it doent seem like you NEED the eva right now.

I have both a milla in black mc and eva in mono...i prefer the milla but i use the eva much much more...if it was my choice I think I would go for the milla and bandeau...and later look for a used eva....bandeau's come and go depending on the release so that is why I would go for that combo....and many times to buy a retired one later it will cost more than original price....the only drawback of the milla is that it is thin so it does not have the girth to carry bulk....but its a very classy piece to have....if you are one to carry less than more it is fun to use (cell/cash/cards/keys)....

If you really want that particular bandeau I'd get it. Especially if it's a limited release...it took me six months to find the leopard bandeau in blanc corail (on the bay)and I ended up paying $100 over retail for it since I wanted it so much. My SA had even searched the whole country but it was totally sold out. I'll never do that again! LOL!

The Mila is really pretty too and as another member said--you can always get the Eva at a later date....

I have the Eva and she is one of my favourite bags in my entire collection of bags (LV and non LV). She is versatile and light. It holds more than it looks! I wanted the illustre mini pochette but it was sold out and I love the idea of the milla but found it to be thin. I'm happy I purchased the Eva especially with the pending price increase.

I would go for the eva too:smile:

Another for the eva. I love mine!

Eva gets my vote!

I'd get the Eva as well.

Tough call!
But Personally I would get the bandeau and the mila, cause if only one bandeau is available and in another store this might be your last chance to get it. I know i have totally kicked myself for not getting the last piece of something (speedy graffiti & leopard insolite to be specific). The eva will always be around and it doent seem like you NEED the eva right now.

I have both a milla in black mc and eva in mono...i prefer the milla but i use the eva much much more...if it was my choice I think I would go for the milla and bandeau...and later look for a used eva....bandeau's come and go depending on the release so that is why I would go for that combo....and many times to buy a retired one later it will cost more than original price....the only drawback of the milla is that it is thin so it does not have the girth to carry bulk....but its a very classy piece to have....if you are one to carry less than more it is fun to use (cell/cash/cards/keys)....

I would get the bandeau as you know you won't be able to purchase one later. Then I would save for the Eva.

Get whichever YOU like most. :smile:

If you really want that particular bandeau I'd get it. Especially if it's a limited release...it took me six months to find the leopard bandeau in blanc corail (on the bay)and I ended up paying $100 over retail for it since I wanted it so much. My SA had even searched the whole country but it was totally sold out. I'll never do that again! LOL!

The Mila is really pretty too and as another member said--you can always get the Eva at a later date....

hmm it's hard making decisions;). Thanks everyone for your advice & help! I'll be doing a reveal next week;)