Can't Decide which Paddy !!!!!

1. Hi, I am knid of new to the Chloe World. This formu made the paddy grow on me. Our local Bloomies has the choc paddy and the blanc )off-white). I am on a waiting list for the whiskey. The SA said something should come in soon. Anyway, I can't decide which color to get!!

1- I just got a chocolate brown Spy so I don't want another brown. Plus I wear black shoes, sandals almost all the time.
    2- I LOVE the blanc but too afraid of getting it dirty. I want to use this for everyday (grab and go). I have errands, grocery shopping, kids and sometimes take public transportation. It might not take the abuse.
    3- I like the whiskey, but it will not go with alot of my clothes. I have pinks, turquiose, purples, blues.
    I know the tan is not available these days.......so what should I go for???
    Our local Bloomies has the ivory paddy for 20% off! I have to make a decision today.........very tempting.

Thanks for your input. Would love to hear other paddy owners opinions.

2. Based on your lifestyle and wardrobe I would suggest a noir paddy, (black) - or, possibly a jeans moyen paddy.

Since you know you want one you can call around to Neiman's and Bergdorfs or shop online to get one.

With your wardrobe I am not seeing the whiskey as a good match, and I agree I think you would worry about the cream a lot...

There is always the mousse with silver hardware; it looks great with neutrals and blacks; but, not so much with pinks/peaches/pastels.

Maybe the taupe would be the best bet for you :idea:

My advice would be to also call Chloe South Coast Plaza; this is where I bought mine, I faxed them an order form and within 2 days I had my mousse paddy.

3. Thanks.. I do wear alot of blues and pastels. The mousse is gorgeous. Do you ever get tired of it? I actually do not have a bag in the blues family in my whole collection.

I saw the black and didn't think it was special. It just doesn't stand out ! Plus I have other black bags.

I am verrrrrrrrrrrrry tempted to go for the ivory color. This years is slightly lighter, which makes it more prone to getting dirty or scratched. I can always return it.

Thanks for your thoughts. I don't buy bags very frequently, but when i do they are well thought out. My husband thinks I am nuts.

I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Oh my!! Go for the ivory color at 20% off. It will match EVERYTHING and duh it's 20% off :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

I just bought a used vanilla/natural colored one for thwe same reason. The match factor :biggrin:

5. Chloe Ivory Paddy's are 20% off?? I disn't realize paddy's could go on sale! anyway...definitely get it if it's on sale. that would be a great deal :biggrin:

6. I tend to use my b-bags so much that I can't get tired of the paddy - I think I am going to use it tonight since we are going out to a nice restaurant for dinner. I was trying to sell it - but, since no one was interested I am going to keep it. :amuse:

It sounds like you really want the cream one - I say go for it!!!

20% off does make it all the better, and you have other bags to use when you are doing things that could get the bag dirty.

7. yeah i know its very tempting> i think i am going to go for the ivory and if i come home and don"t like it i can always return it

stupid question: ivory is not the same as taupe?
    from what i understand taupe is litle darker and ivory is an off_white ?

8. Correct - Taupe is not the same as ivory. :biggrin:

Good luck - let us know how it goes.

9. The blanc (ivory) color is not that light this year, and I think it would withstand some abuse and not really show dirt that much since it's a rich color. And at 20% off, you can't pass that up!

BUT, there is a grey with silver hardware coming out for fall. I posted a swatch on another thread, it looks like a grey-green but more toward grey...not the mousse, but a darker version with more of a grey tone. If that interests you, you can get on the list for that one and it should arrive around August.

10. Hmmm...all too good. I want them all! I like the gold(brass) HW better actually, so I think I am going to either go today and get the ivory or try to find a taupe somewhere. I found taupe at LVR for 1065 pounds which is almost 1,900 dollars!

11. I would snag the blanc/ ivory with that discount! :nuts: It goes with everything. One downside is it's more of a spring/summer bag, not an all seasons bag.

On the other hand, I think whiskey is a really nice neutral color. It's more a dark tan rather than orange like it shows in pictures. I can wear my whiskey with almost everything, including pink, purple, green... I'm not a fan of taupe in the regular satchel because I don't think this color does much for the look of the bag. It looks better in the other styles such as zippy & pocket though. The mousse is very nice I like that too :P

12. I so agree with lovensparkle! ^^^ My whiskey goes with quite a bit. It is bright, but not in an annoying way. That said... my other paddy style is a mousse pocket and it goes with EVERYTHING.

The ivory/blanc colors are great in the Paddy too. Absolutely stunning. While I was waiting for mine, it was my desktop. When I got it though, the ivory wasn't doing it for me. But I think they would definitely be more seasonal than the mousse or the whiskey. Those two will go year-round, imo. But really, in the end, it's all about what you love, right?

13. Go for the Blanc ;) ..I love the blanc color :love: I dont think it will get dirty that easy. I have used it a couple af times, it has been on the floor and there are no marks or dirt on it :biggrin:

paddy x 2.JPG
  14. Cilifene, what is the lock that you have on your blanc? Very clever...cute without the BIG lock!

15. It is a Hermés lock :amuse: ...I find the Chloé lock too heavy :shame: My Birkin has got a hippo now, so she dont need it :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice