Can't decide which one, paddy or fendi B. HELP!!

1. Hi guys, im planning to get LV neo speedy in denim and paddy or fendi B.. I will definitely get the LV but can't decide between paddy n fendi B.. love fendi B but always wanted to get a paddy..:P Please help me make a decision..hehe

2. I would go with the paddy personally. I have had both bags. The Fendi B bag is a great size, but if you definitely getting the LV speedy, the paddy will complement it perfectly :smile:
    You lucky thing :biggrin:

3. Paddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddy *gasp for breath* paddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddypaddy!!!!

4. That is a tough decision! I love both!!! If you want to take one off my hands... :smile:

5. The paddy hands down! I never knew how much I would love this bag until I finally caved and bought one! It is such a fabulous bag, the leather is absolutely amazing, and it is so stylish. I actually like the style of the Paddy much more than the Fendi Bbag- but that is just my opinion. Also, the b-bag is more formal whereas the paddy can be dressed up or down. It really makes a statement!

6. Paddy most definitely.

7. the paddy!

8. I vote for paddy :heart:

9. I like both, but I am totally leaning toward Fendi B -- it's a statement bag for sure. It can be dressed up and down. Which color & size do you have in mind? Black Patent on Tan Leather in Medium is my favorite.

10. Another vote for paddy :rolleyes:

11. Lol, I think here in the Chloe subforum, you'd get more votes for the Paddy. If you post in the Fendi section, it would prolly be the other way around:smile:)

Here's my vote - PADDY!!!

12. i always love paddy.. but fendi b is also growing on me.. :P if i do decide to get the fendi b, i'll probably pick the white or black patent leather in large..what colour should i pick for paddy?

13. Is there a colour that you have your eye on? If you're not too fussed or in a hurry, have a look at LVR's pre-order for their Fall bags. There's quite a variety of colours on offer. They don't have the best pics there though so it makes it hard to know for sure how they'll look IRL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice