Can't decide which color to go for help !

LaLa06

O.G.
Jul 20, 2006
should I get the black downtown bag or the yellow brown one, any advice ? Thanks a lot !

Attachments

• 8005_l.jpg
    8005_l.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 33
  • 8012_l.jpg
    8012_l.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 35
I would get black, but I looked at the tan one at Neiman's this past weekend and the leather is gorgeous. So soft and supple. I would still get the black one though. Check out the picture of Maggie Gyllenhal carrying it in the celebs thread. You can't go wrong with either, to be honest.

Moo and Joydaly, can u tell me why u like black or tan ?
is it because personal color or u think it shows good on the downtown or easy to matching clothes.... somthing like that ? thanks

Tan pops more, but I personally would choose black -- I'm biased b/c I find this color easier to match. You can't go wrong with black or tan though, go with what your heart calls out for. Keep us updated on your decision.

Go for black if you wear a black coat, wear a lot of black, like to match. Go for the tan if you will commit to wearing it with everything (which you absolutely could). Having seen the tan again this weekend I might actually choose that. It all depends on whether you already have a great black bag. I didn't, which is why I got a black muse instead of another color. If you do already have a nice black bag, definitely get the tan. I hope this helps!