Can't decide! Which agenda should I get??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Should I get the monogram canvas small ring agenda or the one with trunks & bags? :confused1:

Attached Files:

2. The ones with trunks and bags.

3. T&B! Too cute to pass up!

4. trunks and bags! (is this limited?)

5. T&b ;)

6. I'll make it unanimous (so far)...

Trunks & Bags!!

7. Oh crap... I'm gonna go against the grain here and say the regular monogram. Though the T&B is so cute I could pinch it's cheeks, I think the mono is more classic.

8. I have the Mono and love it! It's so classy - you could use it still in 10 years.

Here's mine:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope this helped! :smile:

9. Im gonna go with regular monogram because my SA says that the T&B motif will get chipped and scratched pretty easily!

10. Regular Monogram definitely....

11. I like the Trunks and Bags one too...

12. UHhhh...hands down...the T&B!!! I am so in :heart: with my Complice Agenda and Cles!!

[​IMG]

13. I'm going to go with the regular mono. I have one and use it everyday. It's such a classic and timeless

14. my personal favourite is the trunks and bag..

15. I prefer the T&B!