Can't decide to keep my UV Candace

Ladybugkc

O.G.
Oct 1, 2012
I bought a UV Candace a while back and the more I look at it I don't know to keep or now. Its seems so bright. I have yellow and cobalt but they seem normal to me. What is your opinion on the UV?

I love purple but originally thought UV was too bright when it first came out. Well, I got UV Candace a few weeks ago and I LOVE it! Even got some UV ballet flats to go with it...now I'm on the lookout for some UV accessories!:biggrin:

Last edited:
The color is gorgeous but I think it may be too bold for me. I've went back and forth on the UV duffle and can't make up my mind. I LOVE the color but don't think I'd use it much. If I found it on a great sale (had my fingers crossed with the last Dillard's sale) I'd definitely buy one. But I personally can't pay FP for something that I may not use much.

I personally think the UV is gorgeous! But if YOU don't love it and/or can't see yourself using it, maybe you should return it for a bag you're more sure of.

I think it's a beautiful color. The trend now is bright, bright, BRIGHT. But YOU are the one carrying the bag and you have to love it. It sounds like you're hesitating, so maybe try it with some outfits at home in natural light and see what you think. I'd even recommend taking pictures of yourself with the bag to get your final opinion.

i feel your pain...........at first i was like I HAVE TO HAVE IT!! ITS GORGEOUS... STUNNING....THE BEST!! then....now its in my closet...not sure either....i dont know if i'm just in a "bag funk"....ya know? I keep telling myself that i just LOVE my duffles more? but UV is such an awesome color and Candace can hold so much!! i dunno...its a love hate relationship that i have with that bag???

I love uv. I don't have a Candace, but have the uv duffle (& uv wallet & wristlet). I love purple but would've never pictured myself w/ a uv bag bc I thought it was too bright... but I'm so glad I went out of my bag comfort zone bc I can't do w/out her!
The uv Candace is a beautiful bag, but it's whatever u feel comfortable w/. Have u tried her on w/ different outfits around the house? Maybe that will help.

i feel your pain...........at first i was like I HAVE TO HAVE IT!! ITS GORGEOUS... STUNNING....THE BEST!! then....now its in my closet...not sure either....i dont know if i'm just in a "bag funk"....ya know? I keep telling myself that i just LOVE my duffles more? but UV is such an awesome color and Candace can hold so much!! i dunno...its a love hate relationship that i have with that bag???

Sandyclaws!!! I am shocked! Shocked! I thought this was your HG bag!! :smile:

I love UV! I actually have UV Molly that I have been carrying since Christmas Eve. I love it! The color makes me happy. That said, I did have the UV Candace and I decided that wasn't the bag for me. It was more the bag style that held me up (but I do still dream if that bag). I get so many compliments on the UV when I'm shopping. In some lights it is just so bright. And I'm okay with that. However, I can see someone feeling that it's too bright for their bag. Maybe try some UV accessories instead. I've decided it has to be love to keep a bag otherwise it's just money sitting on the shelf! Good luck!

Ps. I did cal JAX a couple days ago and even though its not on the site they still have over 100 UV Candaces in stock (see, still dreaming about that bag). However, be sure you won't change your mind if you return because chances are low you could get it later.

Sandyclaws!!! I am shocked! Shocked! I thought this was your HG bag!! :smile:

ahhh...well it is....along with my Molly and Duffles....but its insane how i fell madly in love with my duffles....when i got my UV it became my HG BAG!! then shortly after i got my pink Molly and that became my HG....then i got my DUFFLES and those became my HGs!! LOL....i'm so indecisive but in the end i just cant get rid of any of my legacy bags. UV is gorgeous

I'm not sure about this color either. When I first saw it, I thought it was too bright. Then the next time I saw it, I liked it. I would imagine it is really bright out in sunlight, which has kept me from getting it. I had a discussion with the SA about it. I was wondering why I didn't have any problem with fuchsia, which is just as bright. She was saying it was because fuchsia blends in better with your skintones, while the purple is more of a contrast.