Can't decide! Sorbet or Sahara?

madzny

Apr 21, 2008
I've been having this same dilemma for days now. I want to get a spring/summer color in RH city and am choosing between sorbet and sahara. My heart says to go with sorbet, but my mind says to pick sahara. I love sorbet but am so afraid I won't be able to use it much and it will end up sitting in my closet! Many years ago, I had a pink prada bag that I rarely used because I had no idea how to make it work. For this reason, I'm thinking I should get sahara as my "safe" choice.

By the way I really wear a lot of different colors, pastels and darks, just really don't know how to pull off sorbet with my wardrobe. But I can imagine using sahara a lot with my clothes.

Get Sahara. I know what its like to choose heart over practicality, but every time I do, I end up regretting it. Get Sahara in the bag and Sorbet in an accessory or clutch. Then, you can have your pink fix and have a wearable bag.

I would get sorbet, but I admit I am biased, I love sorbet!

Then again, I love pink, and although I haven't seen many pinks in person, from all the pics sorbet is definitely my all-time favorite Bal pink.

Thanks everyone. I think I'd have to agree with most of you. I probably should get the sahara. I'll definitely get more use out of it. I do like the idea of getting an accessory in sorbet though.;) Anyway, I'll sleep on it tonight just to be more sure.

Both choices, I'd say are fantastic choices. If you want to go for the practiality wise, go for sahara. But I say, go for Sorbet! It is a very pretty pink that I've found to be very wearable!