Can't decide! Sorbet or Sahara?

madzny

Apr 21, 2008
I've been having this same dilemma for days now. I want to get a spring/summer color in RH city and am choosing between sorbet and sahara. My heart says to go with sorbet, but my mind says to pick sahara. I love sorbet but am so afraid I won't be able to use it much and it will end up sitting in my closet! Many years ago, I had a pink prada bag that I rarely used because I had no idea how to make it work. For this reason, I'm thinking I should get sahara as my "safe" choice.

By the way I really wear a lot of different colors, pastels and darks, just really don't know how to pull off sorbet with my wardrobe. But I can imagine using sahara a lot with my clothes.

Dec 25, 2008
USA
Sahara!! I have a Sahara rh city and I LOVE it! Goes w/anything.......get a sorbet accessory! Good luck w/your decision!

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
At first thought, I would get sorbet but if the sahara going with your clothes more, and you could use it all the time...then that is the best bet.

anmldr1

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
i would get sorbet! i feel like balenciaga has many cream colored bags...but good pinks are hard to find!

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
Get Sahara. I know what its like to choose heart over practicality, but every time I do, I end up regretting it. Get Sahara in the bag and Sorbet in an accessory or clutch. Then, you can have your pink fix and have a wearable bag.

abitobling

Feb 28, 2007
I would get sorbet, but I admit I am biased, I love sorbet!

Then again, I love pink, and although I haven't seen many pinks in person, from all the pics sorbet is definitely my all-time favorite Bal pink.

madzny

Apr 21, 2008
Thanks everyone. I think I'd have to agree with most of you. I probably should get the sahara. I'll definitely get more use out of it. I do like the idea of getting an accessory in sorbet though.;) Anyway, I'll sleep on it tonight just to be more sure.

kmvbs8

Mar 25, 2010
I have a sahara rh parttime and it is my go-to bag. You will be able to take sahara anywhere. It can dress up or dress down.

romanticomedy

May 31, 2009
Both choices, I'd say are fantastic choices. If you want to go for the practiality wise, go for sahara. But I say, go for Sorbet! It is a very pretty pink that I've found to be very wearable!

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
With the clothes you mentioned, Sahara is no brainer.
Sorbet is stunning w/ neutral outfits.