Can't decide! SO B30.....Rose Shocking or Rose Tyrien?? Anyone have pics of both?

kristie

"H" is for horses?
O.G.
Oct 10, 2006
I am currently placing an SO for a Birkin 30 with palladium hw preferably in chevre........I have seen a Rose Shocking B30 in real life but I have not seen a whole bag in Rose Tyrien. I understand they are very close in color but is there a preference for one over the other? Better yet, is there anyone that has a pic of both together? I poured over "search" but was not really able to find a comparison pic.

TIA!!

I would go with rose shocking there's something about the undertone that merges with the veins pores and natural look of the leather and gives a depth that only shocking and turquoise on chevere has. and there's also the fact that the feel of the bag is strongly marked by the color I never fell for gold until I saw it in fjord I never fell for fjord until I saw it in gold. its the same with chevre in rose shocking something about the leather and the color together they just make the bag.

kristie,

This pic is really all you need to help you decide. Big thanks to Sayuri. :flowers:

Which do you prefer?

attachment.php

If you are indifferent to either, as you place your SO, you may want to let your SA/SM know that you're happy to go with whichever that is offered. Sometimes, with new colours, H will rest the old colours >> meaning that H may rest Rose Shocking to give Rose Tyrien all the "showtime". I am suggesting this just in case your SM decides that since your choice is not offered as SO, she would not try the other which may be offered. (Don't lose the SO opportunity)

Good luck!

Both are lovely, but Rose Shocking will be just amazing in a B30!!

RS in Birkin 30.... I am waiting patiently for mine.. im glad didnt go 35... 30 wud be just enuff pink!:smile:

i have a rose tyrien wallet...i guess if you didnt see them side by side..they wud look same? noh? i wudnt be able to tell the diff..well hey thats just me!:smile:

But do remember that the pic/screen of the computer might not show the brightness of the hot pink! I means Both colours look less bright than it should be on my screen! So do remember both colour are quite loud, brighter and of coz can't differentiate it unless you put them side by side!!! I m hoping my SO to come soon, so I can have fun with the RT!!!

But do remember that the pic/screen of the computer might not show the brightness of the hot pink! I means Both colours look less bright than it should be on my screen! So do remember both colour are quite loud, brighter and of coz can't differentiate it unless you put them side by side!!! I m hoping my SO to come soon, so I can have fun with the RT!!!

ITAW with Forever132.. I took them under white light, but it is very hard to capture the true colour, IRL it is brighter! HTH ;)