Cant decide! PS1 medium plum, paprika or smoke?

hoha77

O.G.
Oct 30, 2007
I own several black, dark blue bags and I'm looking for another outstanding but also can be use as a daily work, shopping bag.

I like plum cause its a unique color, paprika as I always like red and smoke cos I find it classic and color can goes with most of the clothing but at the same time worry as its light color. :thinking:

Hope to receive some opinion to help me decide better?

I own several black, dark blue bags and I'm looking for another outstanding but also can be use as a daily work, shopping bag.

I like plum cause its a unique color, paprika as I always like red and smoke cos I find it classic and color can goes with most of the clothing but at the same time worry as its light color. :thinking:

Hope to receive some opinion to help me decide better?

My 1st choice is smoke (it's the most neutral for daily work) followed by paprika (perfect color to add to your muted bag collection). I'm not really liking plum since it's a more mature color imo.
If you are willing to consider other color, you might wanna check out saddle (brown) and midnight (almost black).

That's tough as i think they are all great neutrals. I would probably go for plum or paprika as you don't seem to have much colour in your collection and I don't think smoke will do much in the "colour" category (though i think it is lovely).