Cant decide! please help

Hmmmm...they are both classic bags...I like them both. The Hamptons is more sophisticated and a little less trendy, but to me either one would look awesome. Those handles on the Hamptons won't flop down much if at all...and neither one is really a shoulder bag. I guess I like the Hamptons set just a tad better!

I like the second set better. It is a softer color combo and would work going into Spring and Summer. I'm weird...the black/khaki combo is very winter to me. I also agree that the shopper is very boxy and has no give to it. The second one has a nicer shape and feel to it... IMO. Good Luck deciding....:yes:

I have the Bleeker checkbook wallet. I love everything about it! Its just the right weight, fits everything I carry. I like the spot for the drivers license, and I write alot of checks so it is very handy

I like the Madeline tote and matching wallet because it is a classic and is very ladylike.

It's just a very pretty girly set and being a girly girl, I :heart: it!

So if you are the same way, I think the Madeline would be great for you!

Do you guys think this little keychain would look cute attached to the hangtag of the bag or would it be to much with the pink pow??

1831_SVPK_d2.jpg

Bleekers are heavy. I have the large flap and it's weighty, the shopper must be much heavier. I love the flap but the Bleeker shopper just doesn't do me as much - I vote for the Madeline with the lilac. Pretty! And I think that keychain would rock it!

I prefer the Bleeker Shopper, because it's what I'm using now, & it has been the perfect bag for me since I purchased it.

I don't like either wallet . . . The 1st one is too big (I don't carry checks), and the 2nd one has a turnkey that would get in my way (& it's also too big).

Still; you'll need to pick the ones that appeal to you . . . that's not a decision for someone else.