Can't Decide: Petit 2Jours vs. Medium 2Jours vs. 3Jours

bubbleloba

In LaLa Land
Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
Saw the Fendi gray 2jours and 3 jours bags and loved it! Now I'm thinking of getting one but need help determining sizing.

I didn't see a big difference between the medium 2jours (13 3/4" x 11" x 4 3/4") and 3 jours (14" x 11.5" x 6.5"). I love the design of the 3jours, but the 2jours may be more versatile with the long shoulder strap.

I also saw the petit 2jours and it seems like many petite girls thought this would be the best fit. I'm 5'2" size S.

Ideally, I would want something that I can carry to work but also for play.

Would appreciate any advice/insight about what would work best for me. TIA!! :smile:

In my view the 2 jours is 587557 times more classy than the 3 jours.

I would recommend the medium 2jours if you're thinking of getting it in grey! or petite if you are going for a brighter colour. I just got mine & I love it :biggrin:

Thanks for the feedback! I went in today and tried on the sizes again. 3jours is way too big for my frame - almost feel like I'm carrying an overnight bag.

The petit 2jours is a good weekend bag but the medium gray seems like a classic work bag. Still can't make up my mind. :confused1:

Medium 2jours seems the best option in my opinion. I have the black large 2jours and love mine and use it to school often as it is roomy and lightweight. You go to work more often then spending weekends so I would go for medium.

I'm in the same dilemma deciding! I went back and forth but decided I like the 3 jour best (anthracite grey combo gorgeous!) I like that you can put the sides in or out so liked that option. Either one that you decide is beautiful!!

I'm in the same dilemma deciding! I went back and forth but decided I like the 3 jour best (anthracite grey combo gorgeous!) I like that you can put the sides in or out so liked that option. Either one that you decide is beautiful!!

I'm biting the bullet and getting the grey 2jours.

Even though I love the shape of the 3jours, it's just too big for my frame. Congrats on your purchase - that anthracite grey is TDF!!

Hi there, has anyone seen the petite 3jours tote? I didn't like the size and design of the 3jours but I kind of like the petite size. Wanted to get the 2jours initially, but after seeing the petite 3jours, am now totally confused.......am looking for something very classy that can be worn with casual outfits as well...............would appreciate ur comments and feedback on what ur thoughts are. TIA