Can't decide on which leather for large bucket bag!? Please help....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello :smile:

This is my first MG bag , I am interested in the large bucket bag but just torn on what color to get . I do not want to do the black or red. I was thinking perhaps the cobalt blue which is on BG for pre-order or the baby pink.. which do you think?

I have plenty of neutral colored handbags and thought that a color would be fun to add to my collection.

Thanks for the help!

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460555574.053163.jpg

This is storm blue- looks nice!

3. i'd say out of the two, my vote goes for the peony! although i do favor rosa out of all pink shades (rosa, peony and the new blush). rosa seems to be the most feminine and just all around gorgeous!

4. I vote for calf coated leather and rosa for sure is my favorite...
    The blue one is very nice. Is it veg tanned leather?? I do like calf coated more than veg tanned for regular size bucket.

5. I like the calf leather . Blue and sand are gorgeous and easy to match . Of course red and rosa too. ��

6. Cobalt or rosa!!!

7. Since you have plenty of neutral colored bags, definitely go for the cobalt blue. Plus, MG's cobalt blue is gorgeous! 😍 💙

8. The baby pink is a pretty colour but I my vote goes to the cobalt blue. You would worry less about colour transfer with the blue and it is a nice pop of colour to your current collection :amuse: