Cant decide on which Eva to get. Which one would you get or currently own?

WildLikeFox

May 30, 2010
Hi everyone!!!
Lately I've had the Eva clutch on the brain. Reason being is my husband and I go to Disneyland all the time and carrying my Speedy has been a little tough. So I'm thinking the Eva would be a great bag for on the go.

But I can't decide which print/color to get. I love the classic Monogram, I've never had an Ebene piece and the dark colored strap is calling me. But then the Azur looks so fresh and inviting!

What do you guys think? Which one should I get?
Also if you own an Eva if you can post pics I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you!!!

I don't own an Eva Clutch yet, although I want to get one as well, but I personally like the Ebene the most. Mainly because of the dark colored strap and red interior. But the classic monogram is fabulous as well!

I don't own an Eva Clutch yet, although I want to get one as well, but I personally like the Ebene the most. Mainly because of the dark colored strap and red interior. But the classic monogram is fabulous as well!

Thanks for your suggestion! Yes, the dark colored strap on the Ebene is amazing and the red interior adds to it! I think I'm leaning more towards Monogram or Ebene now. Thanks again.

I'm after the Eva in Ebene! I love the vachetta strap of the monogram and Azur, but the dark colors of the ebene make me feel like it would be perfect for going out at night, and just as nice during the day in more relaxed clothes. Where as the Azur looks more like a spring/summer/day bag. IMHO. =)

@pureplatinum Oh yes! The Monogram, I love it too. I might need to go to my local LV boutique and try them on. Can't choose, their both so beautiful! :graucho:

@dreamscapexl Thanks for your vote! Love your avatar btw, loves me some Coach too!

@AndyLVoe I love the vachetta strap also but it seems hard to keep clean. The dark strap on the Ebene does look more like an evening bag. So many choices, I can't choose! I might just have to buy all 3. :P: :graucho:

The Ebene ! I have it and it's great. No worries with the rain, dark jeans or anything else ! Even wit the Ebene, I do wipe it with baby wipes once a while and the wipes turn blue... Can't imagine if it was the Azur !